Joining The Institute of Financial Operations is a great career enhancement. With our extensive resources at your fingertips, you have no place to go but up. You'll offer more value to your organization and grow as a professional.
But the first step in your professional growth is to explain the value of membership to whoever has decision authority of the budget. Luckily, this part is easy. We have drafted a sample message that you can customize and send to your boss right away. Hopefully, in no time at all, you'll be enjoying the benefits of membership with The Institute.
- Events and e-learning: Expand your knowledge and proficiency, while delivering improved results to your company. View upcoming webinars from leading industry experts.
- Certifications and credentialing: Earn these credentials and show the world (and your employer) that you're a force to be reckoned with in your field. Participate in the next certification exam or renewal window.
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities: Develop your visibility, experience, and connections by sharing your expertise and providing mentoring to less-experienced colleagues. Take full advantage of being an IFO member by volunteering for one or more of our various international board or committee openings.
- News: Access timely, relevant, and up-to-date news and headlines right at your computer, right when you need them. Stay up-to-date on the latest financial news and trends by visiting the news portal.
- Resource Center: Improve your efficiencies and work performance, while increasing your contributions to your company. Visit the resource center for tools, best practices, articles, and more. Do you have a resource you would like to share? Submit your resource today!
- Guidance: Turn to The Institute as your go-to source for news, best practices, and answers to process-related challenges.
- Networking: Expand your interactions with peers to solve problems, share ideas, and exchange best practices, while building and enhancing your professional network. Find your local chapter, which offers a wide variety of programs and events in your area.
- If there is not a chapter in your area and you would be interested in starting one, please contact us at email@example.com. We would be happy to work with you on initiating a new chapter in your area.
- Ask the Experts: Submit a question and our team of volunteer professionals will share their knowledge with you. Communicate with other experts in the field by submitting your financial questions to our Ask the Experts panel.
- Solution Providers: Improve your business operations and bottom line through our diverse solution and service provider listings.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Complimentary webinars: Participate in our ongoing complimentary webinars to earn your CPEs and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Member pricing: Enjoy substantial member discounts off all of The Institute's already competitively priced services.
- Solution Providers: Receive valuable savings from select solution providers.
- Refer-a-Friend: Expand your community and be rewarded at the same time. Check out our Refer-a-Friend for details on how you and your Chapter can be rewarded for spreading the awareness and value of membership with The Institute.